Mortgages Made Simple
Priority Financial Services will make sure you understand available mortgage products and every step of the mortgage process, whether you are buying an existing home, building a new house, refinancing, or buying a commercial property.
Get Your Financial Documents in Order
When you apply for a mortgage, we’ll need you to collect a series of documents to verify your income and financial liabilities. Those documents include:
Government identification, usually a copy of a driver’s License
Plan to provide W-2 forms (if applicable) and federal tax returns for the previous two years,
If you are employed:
● Pay Stubs covering most recent 30 days
● Contact at employer for employment verification
If you earn commission income or 1099 income:
● Copies of 1099s
● Paystubs covering most recent 30 days if applicable
If you receive retirement income:
● Pension award letters
● 1099-R forms for two most recent years
● Most recent two bank statements showing deposits of pension benefits
● Social Security award letter
● 1009-R forms for most recent two years for Social Security benefits
● Most recent two bank statements showing deposits of social security benefits
● 1099-R forms for most recent two years for retirement account distributions
● Most recent two bank statements showing deposits of retirement account distributions
● Copies of IRA statements to verify that sufficient funds are available to cover distribution level for the next three years.
If you are self-employed:
● Considered self-employed if ownership percentage is greater than 25%.
● Federal business tax returns for two years
● P & L statement for current year.
If you have rental income:
● Copies of leases
● Copies of mortgage statements
● Copies of tax/insurance bills
List of assets
● Copies of all pages of bank statements covering 60 days
● Explanation/documentation for any large unreferenced deposits
● Copies of all pages of retirement account statements if required for verified reserves
Mortgage Statements: Statements for all mortgages for any properties owned, and iftax and
insurance are not escrowed, copies of most recent tax and insurance bills
Homeowner’s Insurance: A copy of the current declaration page and/or the agent’s name and contact number.
Sales Agreement/Contract: Fully executed sales agreement and addendums
Canceled Earnest Money Check/Deposit Check: Documentation to show check cleared Account.
The Mortgage Loan Process
Don’t let the mortgage process intimidate you. Priority Financial Services will guide through each of the steps, from the moment you call our office until you receive the keys to your new home.
Refinance Your Home
Priority Financial Services will help you evaluate the pros and cons of refinancing your mortgage. Then we will help you refinance your mortgage to save you the most money.
Get Pre Approved
By providing information about your income and permitting a credit check, Priority Financial Services can pre-qualify you for a mortgage. With this free pre-approval, you will know just how much you can afford to pay for a home.